Sunday, 11 March 2007
It's already 1 plus and I still can't fall asleep, maybe its because I just ate soon kuey to satisfy the hunger pangs. AHHH! All my days of hard work has gone to waste, this snack's bound to pile on my already-big stomach...300 sit-ups each day gone just like that. And I didn't fo my sit-ups today cos I spent my whole day at Suntec for the IT show...Reached home at about 11pm .Took a picture of the scenery outside my mum's office today btw. OK , I'll just admit it, I'm bored!
CHANTAL.
She's somebody
FAITH CHANTAL BERNADETTE LEE YU TING
27 AUGUST 1990
I want to be married to Keith Wong.
I want to be a muti-millionaire someday.
I want my own house.
I want to be closer to God.
I thank God for my family, friends and Keith(:
I want life to go the way I want it to! :D